- The Hon Marilyn Warren AC : “The Aspiration of Excellence”. The Judiciary of the Future- International Conference on Court Excellence, Singapore 28-29 2016.
- The Hon Anna Katzmann: “Re-Wiring the Law”. The College of Law 2016 National Wellness for Law Conference.
- Keith Mason AC QC: “The Court as a Workplace: Notes for starting a conversation within the County Court “ County Court of Victoria Conference.
- The Associate Justice Mary-Jane Ierodiaconou : “Health and Wellbeing in the Legal Profession” Deacon Law School Alumni Lecture
- The Hon Justice Shane Marshall of the Federal Court of Australia: Keynote Address: 2015 Wellness for Law for Forum: “ Depression an issue in the study of law”
- The Hon Associate Justice Mary-Jane Ierodiaconou: “Inspiring Change: Creating a healthy workplace” Inaugural Tristan Jepson Memorial Lecture in Melbourne
- The Honourable Justice Virginia Bell AC: Tristan Jepson Memorial Lecture 2014
- The Hon Keith Mason AC QC : “The Human Sides of Law”
- Justice Keith Mason AC QC: Throwing Stones: Cost/benefit analysis of judges being offensive to each other
- Associate Professor Mamta Gautam : “Towards mental wellbeing in the legal profession’
Inaugural Tristan Jepson Memorial Lecture
- Ierodiaconou M.J. Foster R. (2013) “Telling Admissions: Disclosing mental illness among lawyers”. Jan/Feb 2013 87 (1/2) LIJ p.32.
- Ierodiaconou M. J. Foster R. (2013) “Laying it on the line: Mental health issues in the legal profession”. LSJ June 2013 p.60-6.
- Ierodiaconou M.J. (2013) “Reasonable adjustments for workers with disabilities: accommodating disability in the workplace”. Ethos/ December 2013.
- Associate Justice Mary-Jane Ierodiaconou (2015) “Inspiring Change: Creating a healthy work environment is key to sustainable lawyering and the mental wellbeing of the profession”. December 2015 LIJ p.48-51.
- Ierodiaconou M.J. (2015) National Wellness for Law Forum. Ethos March 2015 p.16-17.